I'm very sad, I actually posted a very long comment in chinese for this post last night...filled with poetic phrases and promises and hopes for a drinking/martial arts exchange/HTHT session in the near future...but the post got deleted due to an error of blogspot -.- after that happened I went to sleep, and now I'm too lazy to try to recall the inspired words of last night again...sigh
4 comments:
感谢兄台一番话,只是不知其名,何以对谈。
若是友人之一,我心里还有个数。 =]
人生得意须尽欢,莫使金樽空对月。
人生失意须尽谈,莫使良朋空对座。
忘了换display name,这样,应该比较清楚。哈哈。
起码我猜得没错 =]...
还是待个好时机,有缘时再
请君为我倾耳听,
与尔同消万古愁。
I'm very sad, I actually posted a very long comment in chinese for this post last night...filled with poetic phrases and promises and hopes for a drinking/martial arts exchange/HTHT session in the near future...but the post got deleted due to an error of blogspot -.- after that happened I went to sleep, and now I'm too lazy to try to recall the inspired words of last night again...sigh
Post a Comment